Terms and Conditions
1. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to hold equipment for date of event. In the event of cancellation all cancellations must be made within 7 days of the event for any refund minus 5% for credit card processing fees. Please send a check and a filled out copy of this document to the address listed below. Final payment is due the day before delivery. We accept all major credit cards, cash and/or check. Please make checks out to Bubbles Event Planning.
2. Unless purchased separately, rental does not include delivery. In addition, set up and break down is an additional charge. If items are not broken down and you did not pay for break down you will be charged an additional fee for us to break down to your credit card on file.
3. For specific setup/delivery times, please call at least three days in advance. Otherwise, we will get there as close to your two hour window as possible.
4. The lessee is responsible for all equipment from the point of delivery until pick-up. The lessee will also take on full responsibility & will be held liable for any damages that occur to any/all equipment. Lessees will be charged for damaged, broken, lost, or stolen equipment at the replacement expense. You will be charged a 10% damage and use fee for all orders. If your damage equals more than 10% of our property then you will be charged the difference.
5.A cleaning charge will be added to all orders. Chairs must also be folded and stacked alongside the tables for pick up.
6. Damage to lawn or property may result due to vehicle and trailer weight. Please have sprinkler systems labeled, and animal feces cleaned up prior to our arrival.
7. By printing, signing, and dating the line below, you adhere to the following terms and conditions as described above and indemnify, defend and hold Bubbles Event Planning, LLC, its owners and employees harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the indemnified parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this agreement or the harm/damage to persons and/or property caused by any/all equipment.
8. During the Holidays there is a nonrefundable 75% deposit due to hold any and all inventory and there will be no refund due to cancellation.